Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Mental Warrior down load

The Mental Warrior offered for digital download

I just put up our new site (self defense weapons) and offered, for the first time, the digital download of the Mental Warrior. I was very pleased that the sales have been brisk and regular. Now, I had it on the other site but never positioned it in a place for people to find. Same on me. In the new site I rolled in everything I know about building websites. I used keywords on each page in their strategic places. I also did info ads on many of the pages so that people who are reading that particular page might find other material of interest.



Another place I put in some time was on the "certified instructors page". I really ramped up each of the instructors pages, as the drop down menu can be found on the upper right hand side of the page. I organized the instructors into states and countries such that others can find teachers in their area. 

I also spent a lot of time on the valuable DVDs as they are a great add on to a self defense weapon purchase. I have a overall listing of each DVD and they you can "drill down" for the specifics. This, I feel, will help people get the added self defense training they really need. These DVDs can fit right into your best self defense strategies.

Finally, I'm pushing some more onsite content about real world events and what we might learn from them. I have that theme going here on this blog but I want to cross pollinate those lessons to the site as well.

I hope you enjoy the new site and please send me your comments.

Master Peter Brusso



No comments: