Thursday, March 18, 2010

What to Do When You Have to Walk Down That Dark Lonely Street

Clearly adding a self defense weapon "defender" would be a good thing. However the following article is worth the read. Womens self defense is important and close to my heart so please read this and pass it on!

What to Do When You Have to Walk Down That Dark Lonely Street: "As women we are taught from a young age not to walk alone in the dark or cross through poorly lit parks. We fully agree, however sometimes find ourselves exactly in that situation. Having lived in many large cities over the years, I have had my share of experiences with those situations."

2 comments:

promo.sk said...

hi,whats up! I read your article. it is necessary for every women for her safety.

personal self defense

dancilhoney said...

I learned to be aware - prevent attacks; learned the mindset of attacker; learned how to defend myself. Thanks for sharing also visit women self defense