Thursday, September 24, 2009

The men who stare at goats and the predator

I wrote a history lesson on how I got involved with "the men who stare at goats"... Everything from the first Earth Battalion, Jon Ronson, the self defense weapon then known as the "Predator"... here is the a little bit of it and I will provide a clip at the end...

"Here is the story of how we got connected to the men who stare at goats...

In 2004 I got a call from John Sergeant from the BBC channel 4, who was connected to Jon Ronson. He wanted to know if I knew some about some military programs: MK Ultra and others. Some I knew of and others not so. I agreed to meet them in a few months and show them a few things. They were interested in psychic warrior stuff. Some of what they were asking about was more in line with Ki energy flow and such. They wanted to know if I could set someone on fire by touching them? "yes" I said. They asked if I could freeze someone by touching them? "no" I said. Then they asked if I could kill a goat by staring at it? "I don't know why I would want to as I have never had a goat try to kill me on the battle field", I said. We made an appointment to meet in a few months and I then went to work to set the stage to answer many of their questions."

Click here to view the page...

No comments: