Sunday, January 05, 2014

Our new January Montly Special!

This year I'm going to try to put up monthly specials so that we can all take advantage of them... what I get new, or have on hand, and even specials that I do... just so we can increase our defender tools.

For those who don't know me, I like to purchase our tools from American sources right now.  I originally had them manufactured in India via a friend; who go over zealous and produced far more then I needed. Once they are sold out I got them made here in the states with an approved manufacturing source. They are far more the weapon we need now. So to that end, we have a new guppy made in the USA... substantially better and ready to go to the front of the line to protect you and your loved ones. So, I'm offering a "double deuce"





Get your Double Deuce here...

Master Peter Brusso
PDWS.biz


1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is not a great idea to just rely on your , your brute toughness or your martial arts capabilities. In this instance, it would be a lot far better to be trained in efficient self defense approaches of fighting back buy self defense products. This article will certainly review exactly what effective self defense is, why you require it, as well as how you learn it.