Sunday, May 05, 2013

Our new online digital university AND our new knife throwing target



I have wanted to put up an online video university of my DVDs for a long time. I wanted people to get access "instantly" to my DVDs, world wide. The problem has been some devices don't see flash, others don't have the codecs for various formats; it was always something that stopped them. 



Well, I now am serving my videos from You Tube, and I think this will hit the largest amount of people on the web. Also, instant access allows them to get what they want, right now. They can watch as many times as they want, too! 

I have also included a link that will allow them to download the video plus burn their own DVDs for their collection! I think this is the best use of my life saving videos. Also, each video has a trailer showing the quality of each and what you get for your purchase. Money back guarantee too! You can purchase just one video or ALL of them at one low price! So, now, other then just a selfdefense weapon, you can get other life saving, easy to learn, and quick access to my videos. Please visit the online university here click...

This  also allows a person to purchase a single self defense weapon and get online training; while they wait for their self defense weapon to arrive in the mail. Shortens down the time to get proficient with a self defense weapon too. All this could save another life; which my self defense weapons do, everyday around the world. 

Other news is that we have developed another new product; the knife/axe throwing target. It was designed to be portable and fit in the trunk of a small car. Not a smart car mind you but a small car none the less. We are now selling a portable knife/axe throwing target and shipping via UPS. There isn't anything like it on the market either. You can even set this up in an apartment, anywhere in the world! Dress it up and it will make for a great conversation piece; as well as, a great knife target. No more do you need these big bulky pieces of trees and such to have a knife throwing target. Check it out here. http://www.knifethrowingtarget.com..

Enjoy...

Master Peter Brusso 

No comments: