Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Self Defense Legal Issues - Can You Be Prosecuted For Self Defense?

This is a partially interesting article. Clearly for marketing reasons but interesting non the less. I didn't go to his website but non lethal self defense tools are what I'm interested in, as the Defender. So, I follow all the articles I can find that talk about non-lethal force (which can be for your best self defense) for your protection. I especially think for women's self defense, they should look into a non-lethal self defense tool. Enjoy... Master Peter Brusso

Self Defense Legal Issues - Can You Be Prosecuted For Self Defense?: "The legal issues involving self defense may be different from state to state. The majority of Americans have misconceptions of what is legally justified and what you can be prosecuted for. This article will address those issues."

No comments: