Friday, May 14, 2010

4 Surprising Facts Burglars Already Know About You and Your Home

Well most of us have defenders or self defense weapons in our home and on our body. Here is an interesting article about burglars that I ran into while doing some research. I hope you all enjoy it...

4 Surprising Facts Burglars Already Know About You and Your Home: "The reason who most homeowners do not take adequate steps to protect their home security is the prevalent belief that a robbery only happens to 'other people.' If you believe that you'll never become a crime victim, it is time to protect yourself."

2 comments:

promo.sk said...

Hi Peter Brusso, how are you doing. i visited your blog and i found it so interesting,i want bookmark it.
personal self defense

Mark said...

Your blog is very informative and very helpful for Self Defense Products and its usages. I really appreciate your blog and it's content. I would also like you to visit my site and give valuable suggestions about my website. Please make your choice for me also by using this link. Buy Self Defense Product.