Thursday, September 24, 2009

Other good self defense articles to read


I'm not sure if those who follow this blog realize that I have compiled a pretty decent list of other self-defense articles for your reading. They do in fact cover a wide range of products and thoughts, of course I'm prejudiced in that I think everyone should have a self-defense weapon first and then gather other forms of weapons. Tasers for example are a great standoff weapon and as an attacker closes the distance to close quarter combat then a self defense weapon would take over. You have to realize that you have rings or distances around you and that various self-defense weapons operate in that rain or distance. Anyway, I'm slightly off-topic but here is a link for everyone's enjoyment.


http://www.pdws.biz/Other_Good_Articles_to_Read.html

No comments: