Thursday, September 24, 2009

New Email...Nearly got mugged by two large chaps


News Flash.. Or Email that is. I just got this email from a new Defender (self defense weapon) client... Here it is...

Hi Peter... Just to let you know I was in London late the other evening and nearly got mugged by two large chaps. I took my defender out of my pocket and held it sort of as you would a gun... the conversation from the two bad guys went something like this "he has a thing in his hand what is it? Don't know... lets get out of here". End of story.

My defender lives in my pocket just like a set of keys even the police here have not commented on it and even a pocket torch is considered to be an offensive weapon here.

Great little gadget! While I was learning to use it at the self defense /boxing club, it annoyed the hell out of those who were helping me. They were definitely pain compliant and just could not get a grip to hold on me... all simple moves nothing fancy.

Thanks Les
United Kingdom

No comments: